Here at Bio Break, it’s a well-known fact that the author is racially biased against elves. He’s been in many ten-step programs trying to purge himself of this last prejudice, but to no avail. Maybe it’s one last racial taboo that’s actually useful, a stop-gap defense against the day when the pointy ears rise and try to conquer the world. Maybe.
In the meanwhile, here are seven excellent posts from last week that make for good readin’:
- Spinks mulls over racial picks in MMOs
- HorRIFTic Intentions thinks that Rift could expand its soul system even farther
- Stropp loves us so very, very much. And we him, right?
- Levelcapped uses FFXIV as a learning experience, but I say that game needs to go back to school.
- Biff the Understudy undermines the furor over GW2′s microtransactions
- Mendax sees great potential in zombie MMOs — as do we all
- Massively Multiplayer Fallout pontificates on Cryptic leaving the MMO scene