We couldn’t stay away from Azeroth for long, and so the Bards have journeyed back to World of Warcraft for a second show dedicated to exploring our favorites from the soundtrack.
This episode is also notable in that it’s Battle Bards’ first anniversary — an entire year of bringing you MMO music commentary and opinions! Stay tuned toward the end of the show to hear us share our favorite memories from the past 24 episodes.
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 24 show page
Episode 24 show notes
- Intro (including “Ebon Hold” and “Garden of Life”)
- Undercity (from World of Warcraft)
- Echoes of the Past (from World of Warcraft)
- Totems of the Grizzlemaw (from Wrath of the Lich King)
- Curse of the Worgen (from Cataclysm)
- Forged in Blood (from Wrath of the Lich King)
- Argent Tournament (from Wrath of the Lich King)
- Way of the Monk (from Mists of Pandaria)
- Which one did we like best?
- Our first anniversary!
- Outro (Argent Tournament intro)