Happy mother’s day to the Bio Break moms out there! May your kids always rise up and call you “elite”.
- Why do people complain about their class? Middle, upper, lower… we’re all people, here!
- Zubon’s figured out how to level a superhero in CoH from 1 to 20 in one custom mission. The secret ingredient is people.
- Gaarawarr explains the token system in WAR, and more importantly, how to get them.
- What’s the special significance of LOTRO’s Bird and Baby Inn? Find out the terrible truth here.
- The Champions Online team explains their server setup and the reasoning behind the naming system.
- Rog gives us a smarter idea how MMOs might institute player-created content.
- Spinks weighs in on the whole CoH Mission Architect fiasco, especially in light of exploits.
- Richard Gariott is taking a break from creating unsuccessful MMOs and flying in space to sue the pants off of NCSoft.
- KIASA presents a logical follow-up to the whole Eurogamer vs. Darkfall debacle.
- What constitutes a true “fail” in a MMO? Grouchy Gamer investigates.
- Theoryhammer recreates Warhammer’s careers with City of Heroes’ character creator.
- Snafzg debates quality vs. quantity in WAR… and how he’d make it better if they’d only crown him king.