It’s Sunday, and you know what that means: time for the Sunday day of the week underwear! Also, a brand-new /AFK — articles from the past week I found particularly enjoyable and tasty.
- Are they finally learning? Well, ARE THEY? Don’t mess with the Stropp.
- PvD pits trading cards vs. station store in a RMT battle to the death.
- Fool’s Age has a terrific breakdown of guild types, although I could probably add a couple more to that list (The “We Take Anyone For No Reason” guild)
- Crowd control in Warhammer is irrelevant, Skar declares. And that is the truth.
- Spinks drops The Four Year Itch at our feet. It’s far better than what your cat might bring home, however.
- Brent feels that Champions Online should offer more than just a good start and middle game… perhaps one of those obscure “end games” are called for here?
- Werit wants to burn the bra and abandon leveling once and for all!
- MBP reminds us that it’s okay to disconnect from MMOs and have a life outside of them, once in a while.
- Cable Companies and MMO subscription plans — Wolfshead thinks they should be more alike.
- Keen likes PQs now. In other news, the end of the world has begun.
- Why is LOTRO’s community so mature? Epic Book investigates the theories.
- Rerollz lined up 10 MMOs to check out if you’re bored this holiday weekend!
- KTR levies charges that City of Heroes encouraged rampant farming even as it now decries it.
- Beau lays out her top 10 MMO terms over at Spouse Aggro. Clock in, already!
P.S. – A fond farewell to Tony “RadarX” Jones over at TTH — he’s moving on to a new job, and I wanted to throw out a huge dose of “thanks!” for throwing me some traffic back in the day and being a generally excellent writer.