Bio Break’s resolutions for the new year: we will stop jumping to our deaths quite so frequently; we will post bail and flee from this Delaware prison; we will convince at least one MMO developer to institute a spell checker in their game’s chat box; and we will pwn the world!
- Stargrace’s Year In Review
- Tipa explores what’s behind WoW’s Green Door
- Player vs. Developer runs down the highs and lows of LOTRO this year
- Lagwar’s Best MMO Features of 2009
- Stabbed Up investigates whether or not Stargate would make a good MMO
- Spinks looks at the holy trinity — who’s the most important?
- Tales of the Rampant Coyote is very glad we’ve moved away from old school RPGs
- Dragonchasers wraps up his year in gaming
- As does Don’t Fear The Mutant
- And Of Teeth and Claws
- Meanwhile, Kill Ten Rats looks ahead to hopes, dreams and fears of 2010
- As does Blue Kae
- Psychochild bids farewell to Meridian 59’s studio
And don’t miss last week’s exciting episodes on Mutant Reviewers: