As we in the northern hemisphere (go Northern Hemisphere University, woo!) freeze our collective tushies off, at least it’s a great excuse to stay huddled up inside, playing a few beloved games. Don’t look now, but that glacier is gaining ground!
- Ancient Gaming Noob looks at the largely undiscussed topic of remapping keys
- Elder Game didn’t like 2009. Was I the only person who did?
- Massively examines the fallout from their Readers Choice awards
- How To Lose Your Life To A MMORPG makes a strong case for Runes of Magic being the “next big thing”
- Mystic Worlds explores Allods Online and offers up a few starter tips
- That’s A Terrible Idea picks apart what “skill” really is in the World of Warcraft
- KIASA compares MMOs to cheesecake. See if you can’t follow the metaphor.
- Slurms thinks that LOTRO and Fallen Earth are the perfect odd couple
- New Traditionalists spits on the corpse of Outland
- Don’t Fear the Mutant is cautiously pleased with Star Trek Online so far
- Ysharros is handing out EQ2 tips like they’re candy. CANDY!
- Juxtaposed Life dishes out the truth — ugly and good — about EQ2
- Psychochild calls games journalists to be professional
- Spinks celebrates her one year anniversary!
- Victor loves touring virtual worlds — and he’s not ashamed to say it
And don’t miss out on this previous week’s exciting installment of Mutant Reviewers: