I don’t take everything for granted in games or demand welfare epics. I’m not Mr. Whiny Pants when a dungeon suddenly gets challenging. I have a healthy respect for balancing real life with a virtual one, and choose not to spend all my time in the latter. And emotion beams shoot out from my chest.
I! Am! CAREBEAR!
- Lorewriter.com marinates in the goodness that is Fallen Earth
- The Soulful Gamer also spends time with Fallen Earth and finds a new online soulmate
- Tipa catches Star Trek Online with its pants down
- That’s A Terrible Idea examines the “Content Problem” in themepark MMOs
- Professor Beej tries to rekindle a lost love in WoW
- Kill Ten Rats is worried about the state of skirmishes in LOTRO
- Stylish Corpse thinks that too much choice… might not be a good thing.
- The Angry Gamer lives up to his namesake
- Slurms brings back a detailed report from the Global Agenda beta
- MMORPG.com gives us 10 reasons to hate ANY MMO! Thanks!
- ITG! looks at Age of Conan then and now
- Elitist Jerk fights the power — of achievement-linking gating!
- Spinks makes a case for Star Trek’s trigger-happy state
- Elder Game loves him some smaller MMO communities
- Nomadic Gamer takes the spacebull by the nacelles and slams STO for losing the Trek spirit
- Corpse Run finds STO a bit too instanced for his taste
- Bad Hawley’s How to Hael Primer
- Stabbed Up shares tips and tricks how not to lose your marbles in EVE Online’s PvP