Scotty. Tribbles. One exists to be eaten, one exists to eat. You ever wonder why Scotty packed on so much weight between the TV series and the movies? An all-Tribble diet, my friend. Those suckers are loaded in saturated fat.
- Stargrace celebrates the 3rd anniversary of Vanguard (that’s still around? huh!)
- The Engines Cannae Take It! does some testing to figure out what power levels do for your ships in STO
- Rainbow MMO concludes a one-month sojurn in Runes of Magic
- Starting Area has a few intelligent observations going into STO
- Victor Stillwater shares his experiences from being a games journalist
- Why do MMORPGs fail? Scott Jennings to the rescue on that one!
- Spinks wants us all to embrace our inner RNGs
- Massively tackles Cryptic and forces it to answer up, sumo-style!
- I think Eurogamer gets it right with their STO review
- Kill Ten Rats ferrets out a few nuggets of info about Guild Wars 2
- Epic Slant wishes that other MMO genres would open up
- Wolfshead shakes his wolfy head sadly at the disappearance of immersion in WoW
- Righteous Orbs has a big beef with the end of the Wrath storyline
- Let’s pile it on a little more in regards to WoW, with ITG! lamenting a lazy dungeon master
- Starting Area wishes more games would have sidekicking
And if you’ve been missing out on the excellent cult movie content over at MRFH, then miss out no longer!