I’m nothing if not topical.
- Deeply Delving Dungeons compares and contrasts STO with EVE
- The Banstick thinks that DDO is holding up just fine as a F2P game
- NecroRogIcon has a couple pennies to wing at Allods Online’s death penalty
- Epic Slant takes us on a tour of EQ2’s Sentinel’s Fate
- MMO Gamer Chick has a difficult time juggling multiple MMOs
- Pink Pigtail Inn desperately wants to see the return of weather to WoW
- West Karana looks at the ups and downs of STO, one week later
- Reverse Ding talks about facelifts and EQ… or something
- Stropp says, “Leveling EASY! Make HARDER!”
- WAR’s Matt Daniels talks about being a lead writer for the project
- Psychochild reveals the TERRIBLE TRUTH: That MMOs do, in fact, change
- KIASA rates “garishness” — but where does City of Heroes fit in?
- We Fly Spitfires is eager for a thriller, thriller night
And during the previous week over at Mutant Reviewers: