The Good, The Bad and The Unexpected
- Epic story content is now accessible to all players.
- We have kept the Epic story group-based content intact for those who want the group experiences.
- Not all landscape areas are 100% safe for solo travelers!
- The landscape version of Inspired Greatness is time-restricted.
- The balance of the buffs is still in flux.
- Rewards for the quests have not yet been updated.
- The Epic story follows a more consistent level spread.
- Through Inspired Greatness, we have found a solution that addresses the concerns of solo and group players.
- Reflecting Pool replays of Epic instances are affected by Inspired Greatness, making Marks of Triumph more accessible to solo players.
Essentially, they’re going back through the earlier epic book questlines and making them soloable, as they’ve done for the later ones. Seeing as how I just picked up Vol 1 Book 4 and the second quest is a fellowship (group) quest that I can’t seem to find anyone to do it with, I heartily endorse this event and/or product.