It’s merely February, but have we seen the biggest MMO story this year in the whole Allods debacle? Or is this a volcano of nonsense that will settle down and be forgotten before too long? And who stole my rainbow-striped suspenders?
- Gee It Laldy got a few good weeks out of STO before discovering the end game… or lack of it.
- LOTRO Reporter’s there to give you a hand with virtues and traits
- Nomadic Gamer gives high praise to Vanguard’s “spheres of progression”
- Corpse Run boggles at Allods’ implosion
- Congrats to We Fly Spitfires for Gordon’s 300th post!
- And congrats to Stargrace for her 1500th post!
- Spinks delivers the state of the dungeon finder report — how’s it holding up?
- Epic Slant wishes that devs would stop raising the level cap
- Justin Webb at MMORPG.com susses out the player housing issue
- Wolfshead takes a stand not to PvP, and he’ll fight you to the death if you contest it
- Creeping gives Myst Online some much-needed lurve
- Tipa has a few words for Cryptic regarding STO
- KIASA finds something in LOTRO that captivates more than anything else
- A Casual Stroll to Mordor asked its followers what their first moment of awe was in LOTRO
- Deeply Delving Dungeons finally steps foot in the wasteland of Fallen Earth
- Epic Slant has some tips o’ the trade for newbie raiders, so pay attention!