As everyone is drinking in the goodness of PAX East, we at the Syp residence are hunkering down into T-Minus Baby mode, where a little bundle of pink squirminess is due just about any day. But what day? Today? 3am? Right in the middle of Easter Sunday service CLEAR A PATH SHE’S HAVING A BABY ARGHHHHHAAAA!?
Who knows! It’s fun to wait.
- Hawley is proud to be a word I’ve never heard of before
- Massively interviews Derek Smart, who comes across as a sane and reasonable individual. IN BIZARRO UNIVERSE.
- Tipa immerses herself deep into the soothing hot waters of story and player baggage
- Ysharros — who is NOT dead, apparently — has a few words regarding PQs
- Scott Jennings calculates that EA is spending $150 million on TOR
- Stargrace shares her super-fast leveling tips for EQ2
- Johnny B Gamer runs down some common MMO acronyms
- Psychochild sees far… far… far into the FUTURE
- Jaybe returns to MMOs and finds a pleasant surprise there