Which, of course, I don’t, especially with a newborn in the house… but it doesn’t hurt to engage in a bit of wishful thinking!
- Fallen Earth – Man, I miss me some Fallen Earth. It’s one of those games that I’d love to reconnect with some day, especially if I found a very active clan. I wouldn’t even feel that tempted to reroll a new character, as I usually do when coming back to a MMO, because I would want to see the S2 and S3 content and have no desire to return to S1.
- EverQuest 2 – Even if it was a few hours a month (especially if they loosen up that passport thing), I’d love to explore the housing and crafting in this title.
- Age of Conan – I know there’s a heapload of angst at FunCom and this title, but AoC has built up a pretty passionate fanbase of players, and it’s starting to get a lot more positive mentions now that we’re quite a distance from launch.
- Star Trek Online – If Cryptic would implement an option so that I could play this one evening a week and pay for just that, I’d so be back. There’s a lot of fun in this title, just not in great enough quantities for a full sub.
- Guild Wars – I keep promising myself that one day, one day I’ll finish a campaign and really get into this game. I don’t think that’ll happen until GW2, unfortunately.