Skip to content
- A newborn son, who might keep me away from games more than I’d like, but makes it worth it when he cracks one of his big toothless smiles.
- A wife who listens to my yammerings on MMOs and even knows a bit about what I’m talking.
- Several great supportive guilds who welcome me into each game session, even though I play less than most of them.
- So, so many great games — and great new games — that I hardly remember a time when I was starved for gaming goodness. My cornucopia overfloweth.
- The fact that I can play such a wide variety of terrific MMOs without paying a cent — and can be constantly trying new ones just because there’s no up-front cost.
- Being content with the games I have and enjoying them. I see so many folks who are disgruntled to the point of misery and am glad I haven’t gone over to that dark place.
- All of my readers and listeners for Bio Break, Massively, and Too Long; Didn’t Listen. You guys seriously rock!
- My co-writers at Massively and my co-host on TLDL, Dodge. Terrific people to both hang with and work with.