This week on Battle Bards, Composer Chance Thomas joins the bards to talk about the stories behind Lord of the Rings Online’s score. It’s a strange chance to offer our own reviews and then have the composer review our reviews on the spot — but we loved it. It’s equal parts education, entertainment, and Elves on this preciousss episode!
Episode 4 show notes
- Introduction with Composer Chance Thomas (featuring “LOTRO Legacy,” “The Hollin Gate,” and “Love of a Maiden Fair and Pure”)
- More reading: Riffing on Tolkien
- Far Ahead the Road Has Gone
- Lament for Oakenshield
- Hills of the Shire
- Things to Come
- Tom Bombadil
- Learning to Ride
- Urgent Errands
- Website and blog plugs
- Outro: “Silent Hope”
Check out Chance Thomas online!
Contact the Bards:
- email all the Bards: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steph: MMO Gamer Chick @MMOGC
- Syl: MMO Gypsy @Gypsy_Syl
- Syp: Bio Break @Sypster
Special thanks to Tesh for the logo!