It’s time once again for my yearly mission trip, which means that for this week, Bio Break will be running silent. Oh, it’ll be running, but just silent. Waiting for the right opportunity to leap up and bite you on the tuckus.
So what will you do with Bio Break’s gaping absence in your life? Why, go on a Bio Break quest, of course! I’m Syp-2, your friendly quest-giver, and I’ve got several tasks for you to accomplish this week. Complete all of them an earn a special reward (keep reading to find out what)!
- Visit three (3) blogs from my blogroll — over on the right-hand side there — that you’ve never visited before. Leave an encouraging comment on each of them.
- Listen to one (1) of my recent podcasts from either Too Long; Didn’t Listen or Battle Bards.
- Check out my columns on Massively this week (I pre-wrote a few that will be published as the week goes on) and leave “Syp Dimas High School football rules!” in at least one of them.
- Try one new MMO this week and let me know in the comments section how it went!
If you’ve completed all of the objectives (you’re on the honor system here!), say so in the comments and which one of the following rewards you want:
- An exclusive Bio Break title that I will hand-craft for you and can be used in any MMO, forum, or comment section for life
- A 50-word post responding on the topic of your choice
- I’ll use your name as a verb in one of my upcoming podcasts (“That developer sure Sypped up badly!”)