This week on Battle Bards, we finally get away from singling out one MMO to doing another theme show: city tunes! What tales do these virtual metropolises have to tell through music? The bards are kicking up their feet in their home towns and telling their favorite memories that these songs evoke!
(Apologies on the sound quality in spots — we had a devil of a time recording this due to several power outages!)
Episode 7 show notes
- Introduction to city themes (incl. “Birth of a Player City” from Star Wars Galaxies and “Omni-Tek theme” from Anarchy Online)
- “Coruscant” from Star Wars: The Old Republic (comp. Lennie Moore)
- “Stormwind” from World of Warcraft (comp. Jason Hayes)
- “Imperial Square” from Allods Online (comp. Vladislav Isaev, Mark Morgan)
- “Meridian” from RIFT (comp. Inon Zur)
- “Seville” from Uncharted Waters Online (comp. Kazunori Miyake)
- “Crossroad at Dawn” from Lineage II (comp. Bill Brown, Inon Zur)
- “Kingdom of Light” from Aion (comp. Yang Bang-Ean)
- Website and blog plugs
Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!