This week on Battle Bards, the bards kick it old-school in their taverns of choice, checking out the sweet music and fine wine that pours forth from these iconic locations. You can almost hear the crackling of the fire as these virtual poets strum their lutes… or can you?
Episode 9 show notes
- Introduction to tavern tunes (including “Tavern De Kada-El” from PlaneShift)
- “Prancing Pony” from Lord of the Rings Online, composed by Chance Thomas
- “Tavern Rock Volume 1” from Dungeons and Dragons Online, composed by Stephen DiGregorio
- “Tavern” from World of Warcraft, composed by Jason Hayes
- “Spelunken und Tavernen” from Drakensang Online, composed by Tilman Sillescu and Markus Schmidt
- “Deepwater” from World of Warcraft, composed by David Arkenstone
- “Pub” from Ultima Online, composed by ??
- “Inn Music” from Final Fantasy XIV, composed by Nobuo Uematsu
Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!