While I do have my Dragon alt, player her is more an amusing diversion than anything super-serious. I’m quite attached to my shotgun-toting Templar, and when I spend time in the game, I want it to be with her. But apart from group dungeon runs, I need something else to do at this point, as I’ve finished the new issue (twice) and the main storyline.
I mean, it’ll get better when the next two issues — with scenarios and Tokyo — come out, but what to do in the meanwhile? I need a project, some direction.
There are a few thoughts, but none are really gripping me at the moment:
- Do the dailies to get those credits for Orochi/Indiana Jones cosmetics and signet bags
- Go lore hunting
- Do achievements
- Go back to Egypt and finish up those quests that I abandoned
- Start serious dungeon running to gear up
- AP grind to flesh out my wheel and get the other outfits and the Tron suit
- Work on a new build
- Replay Transylvania start to finish
So there are options, but I don’t know which will be the most beneficial and enjoyable. For those of you at the current endgame, what do you do to pass the time?