The Newbie Blogger Initiative is alive and kicking in October 2013, and you can be a part! Sign up as a sponsor or mentor for new bloggers, or consider starting up a blog of your own to reap the benefits of our support.
NBI 2013 is off to a strong start, bringing in tons of great advice and encouraging new and relapsed bloggers to take to the scene. What can you do to help support these fledgling writers? I’m so glad you ask! You can do me a solid by visiting their blogs right now — right now, son! or daughter! — and leaving them some feedback:
- JVT Workshop – Tales and thoughts from MMO’s, gaming and occasionally real life!
- The Cynic Dialogues — A MMO-emphasis’d blog with my take on design choices from popular existing and upcoming titles
- The Chindividual — Reporting about games and more since about nine months
- MEGADIRGE — I play a lot of games. Sometimes I want to talk about them, and sometimes I just want to share gnarly screens. This is a place for those things.
- Cheap Boss Attack — I’m a 32 year old bookworm and horror hound obsessed with WoW, RPGs, survival horror and anything Nintendo.
- Mysterious Artifact — Games are fun, and stories matter. What happens when we cross the streams?
- Misadventures in Gaming — From the brain of a very fickle individual
- She’s All Nerd — Our goal is to create a blog where the ladies of the gaming world feel at home with issues they can relate to.
- Away From Game — The blog is about PC games in general, but I write about my experiences in MMOs and I do play quite a few console and android games as well.
- Lyle’s Grind — Random Stuff about MMOs and video games in general
- In Character — Welcome to the Dark Side. The cookies were a lie.
- Lyrica Heals You — My thoughts on all things WoW!
If you have an MMO blog and you’re not on my blogroll, drop me a line — I’d be glad to add you!