Can music make a battle-hardened bard cry? That’s what we’re going to put to the test on today’s episode. Syl came up with the theme of “tearjerkers,” and it’s up to a bewildered Syp and a stoic Steff to figure out what will fit the bill. It’s a surprisingly lively hour of music and discussion across a wide range of MMOs. Check it out!
Episode 15 show notes
- Introduction (including “Tasca’s Demise” from Guild Wars and “Rule City” from Ultima X Odyssey)
- “Intro Cinematic” from Blade & Soul
- “Forgotten Sorrow (in-game piano version)” from Aion
- “Sorrowful Lamentations of a Rusty Heart” from Rusty Hearts
- “Ul’dah Town Theme at Night” from Final Fantasy XIV
- “The Sea of Sorrows” from Guild Wars 2
- “Shadow Kingdom” from Asheron’s Call 2
- “Arthas, My Son” from World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King
- Outro (“Forgotten Sorrow” from Aion)
Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!