2. Rivers and lakes have actual currents? Huh… neat!
3. Double-jumping is so addictive that I am very disappoint when I go into another MMO and can’t do it.
4. Chesh the plushie doll. Already I want a spinoff game/movie/TV franchise involving this character.
5. Using my scientist scanbot to activate buffs and other weirdness. Suddenly, I’m a bird! Why am I a bird? I’m not questioning it — I’m going to fly high, high into the sky! Soaring to wonderful heights! And then plummeting to my doom because I guess there’s a time limit on being a bird.
6. Watching the emo Mordesh and the hippie Aurin try to get along and hilariously failing. There’s a hill where two of them keep bickering and I think that means a wedding in the future.
7. Licking Lolli-lops. Best acid trip ever.
8. Going on roads gives you a run speed buff. That’s a cool little idea.
9. Playing a Medic means that I get to say “I just probed myself!” to any and everyone I meet.
10. The settler buff stations and taxistands and other projects really does have the effect of making one feel more connected to the community. The kindness of strangers and all that. Also, I love getting buffed!