If you’re reading this, I am no longer with you. Now that you’ve gotten in your daily allotment of gasping, let me say that I’ll be back — I’m merely on my yearly mission trip with a gaggle of teenagers. But this week there will be no further posts on Bio Break, a fact which may cause consternation and withdrawal symptoms among my loyal readers.
So if you’re really jonesing so hard for something to fill in the gap, here are a few recommendations:
1. Read my stuff on Massively. I did pre-write a few columns that will come out this week over on Massively, stuff that is so majestically worded that it will make you weep uncontrollably. If a loved one comes in, blame it on allergies.
2. Discover a few new bloggers. Over on the right there is my blogroll, which isn’t just there because I’m playing some sort of intense game of Tetris that uses words, but has a collection of surprisingly good writers for you to check out. Do it!
3. Catch up on Battle Bards. It’s not only the world’s best MMO music podcast, it’s the world’s only MMO music podcast! We have 29 excellent episodes for you to listen to, including World of Warcraft, Dead MMOs, and WildStar. Have you listened to them all? Have you listened to them all twice?
4. Go through one of my retro gaming series. Whether it’s Planescape Torment, Space Quest, or Gabriel Knight 2, the Nostalgia Lanes page has links to several series playing through these classic games.
5. Form a support group in the comments section of this post. I’m appointing Rowan as your designated group therapist. I’m sure this will be a surprise to him as it is to you.