- I blasted through about a third of Galeras and an entire level, really getting into the groove of my Engineer and her eternally buggy pets
- My boombox of the day (of which I only have 14 left) graced me with an epic mining fabkit for my house, which I definitely will use
- I sold a ton of mats and made over two platinum on the exchange
- Then I discovered that one of my most-wanted housing items — pocket dungeons — were on the auction house. I bought two of them to use at level 30 and 40, which gives me something great to look forward to
- And I’m really gelling with this new guild. Good folks who keep piping up to do stuff together. I asked for help with a 5+ group mission and had a level 50 quickly swoop to my aid.
I love nights like that.