When a game is made up of insane frantic combat, what will its score sound like? The Battle Bards are keen to find out with their journey through this particular game’s soundtrack. It’s wild, it’s bombastic, and it’s (as always) divisive!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 51 show page
Episode 51 show notes
- Intro (featuring “Ancient Dragon” and “Malina”)
- “Crom Crauch”
- “Main Theme”
- “White Whale Inn”
- “Craftsman Colru”
- “PvP Theme”
- “Succubus Queen/The Siren of Slaughter”
- Which one did we like best?
- Outro (featuring “Grim Reaper”)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts