It was the first big superhero MMO, and for at least one Bard, it was the entry point into MMO gaming. Today we’ll be looking at the late, great City of Heroes and its strange, lovable, and often baffling soundtrack, as well as trying to explain to Syl why superheroes are totally cool. Pull on those tights and prepare to soar up, up and away into a score like no other on today’s show!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 53 show page
Episode 53 show notes
- Intro (featuring “Main Theme” and “Steel Canyon Copper District”)
- “Freedom Court”
- “Devil’s Coat Tails”
- “Argosy Industries”
- “Freedom Theme”
- “Going Rogue Theme”
- “Welcome to Nova Praetoria”
- “Bloody Bay: Green Nugget”
- Which one did we like best?
- Mail from Joseph
- Outro (“Mission Complete”)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts