Every month or so I want to do a quick post here to bring anyone who cares up to speed on what I’m playing, what I’m not, and what goals I’m going for.
What I’m playing
- SWTOR: Right now this is the game that I am the most involved in, probably because I feel compelled to get the bounty hunter storyline done before the 12x thing vanishes in October. Apart from getting her to 60 and gearing her up and her companions, I would love to max out companion affection on both my BH and Agent before the fall expansion. So lots of gift grinding right now.
- WildStar: Still making my way through Malgrave. Trying to focus on just playing the Engineer until I get to 50 and wrap up some of these endgame zones. Might consider playing another alt once I’m done with that.
- Project Gorgon: Right now, just exploring and taking notes. When the game comes out with dwarves, I will reroll as one, so there’s not a huge rush to level up skills so much as simply explore and learn.
- Marvel Heroes: I’m focusing on a single hero at a time to get him or her up to 60. With Doom done, I’m back to Ant-Man (and here’s hoping that today’s MM will really help, because I’m falling out of love with this character). I do want to get more and better summoning gear for Doom, but that’s just a side project.
What I’m not playing but am thinking about
- The Secret World: Waiting on an update with new soloable story content, so that might be a while. I might go back from time to time to finish up the Orochi Tower and see the floors I missed previously.
- Guild Wars 2: I’ve been meaning to uninstall but can’t quite do it. Yet. However, I simply don’t see going back to this game, even when the expansion hits.
- RIFT: New calling looks… neat, I guess. Wouldn’t mind trying it out. Still letting RIFT go fallow so that any eventual return will be more exciting than not. I think if I came back I would probably do 100% instant adventures and dungeons.
- World of Warcraft: Always keeping this game in the corner of my vision. No justifying another sub on top of WildStar/SWTOR right now, tho.
- Trove: I love the idea and concepts for this game, but whenever I have free time I can’t convince myself to play this over something else. Maybe one day.