I don’t think I mentioned it here on the blog, but the other night I finally crossed the level 50 mark with my engie — my first level 50 to date. It caught me off-guard, so I wasn’t able to take a screenshot, but believe me that it did happen.
Uh huh. Sure it did, Syp.
I’ve been chewing on what to do next, really. It’s not that I’m out of content or ways to advance, and off the top of my head I can think of the following:
- Finish up the Grimvault zones and Crimson Badlands
- Grind out elder gems and buy more amp/ability points
- Get more money and work on housing
- Take on contracts and work my way up those reward tiers
- Dip my toes into dungeons and veteran adventures
- Hunt down challenges for specific rewards
What I won’t be doing is any sort of raid attunement or PvPing. Not my thing at all and I’m not going to let peer pressure or this game convince me that I need to change up what I’m doing in the endgame.
However, I’m heavily leaning toward parking my engie for a while and taking another class up through the leveling process. Possibly, probably a Medic. I have a few goals that I would like to do better in a second run-through, including:
- Snagging as many costume pieces as possible
- Hunting down all of the Tales from the Fringe copies in each zone
- Fully leveling up the settler path
- Taking the time to level up architect crafting and pouring those items into an awesome house
Plus, we’re getting closer now to free-to-play and Shade’s Eve, so there’s going to be a lot to check out and enjoy this fall whether I’m on my high-level character or not.
Just thinking out loud here.