Today, the Battle Bards are bringing the beat! It’s a whole show about percussion-heavy MMO soundtracks, with far more variety than you would have thought possible. So turn your volume up to 11 and get ready to air drum your heart out!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 58 show page
Episode 58 show notes
- Intro (featuring “Snowjade Palace” from Blade & Soul and “Rattle Tooth Theme” from Dungeon Runners)
- “The Warmind” from Destiny
- “Grand Slam” from WildStar
- “Manduri Village” from Aion
- “Secret Garden/The Rap” from Dark Age of Camelot
- “Crimson Hills” from Aion
- “March of the Allied Forces” from Final Fantasy XI
- “Martial Instance” from Age of Wushu
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox: Infinite Crisis (“Promise”), Portal (“Still Alive”), Parodius Da! (“Oh! Japanism”)
- Outro (“Disband Deed” from Wurm Online)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts