For our whopping 60th episode, we explore the endless journey of MMOs! So wait, what is this theme really about? According to Syl, “it is all about the rich, multi-faceted, multi-part tracks that tell a story, come with transitions or surprises and have a certain length to allow for that to happen.”
Tall order? Sure, but the Battle Bards have never shirked a musical challenge!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 60 show page
Episode 60 show notes
- Intro (including “Blackburrow” from EverQuest 2 and “Along the Broken Ridge” from Wurm Online)
- “Oriel Residential” from Aion
- “Roaming Free” from Lord of the Rings Online
- “Peace, the Jedi Consular” from Star Wars: The Old Republic
- “After the Storm” from Lineage II
- “Combat Hymn” from Anarchy Online
- “Alas, the Dragon Shall Break” from Elder Scrolls Online
- “Path of Tears” from World of Warcraft
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox: Final Fantasy XI (“Autumn Footfalls”), Dear Esther (“Ascension”), Ori and the Blind Forest (“Naru, Embracing the Light”)
- Speakpipe challenge reminder
- Outro (“Disband Deed” from Wurm Online)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts