Catapulting themselves into the far future, the Battle Bards survey the post-apocalyptic scene in Firefall and find it… groovy. This week we take a look at Red 5’s MMO shooter and its electronic soundtrack to see if there’s a future worth hoping for in here or one that has lost all musical taste. Which will it be? You’ll have to listen to find out!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 61 show page
Episode 61 show notes
- Intro (featuring “Login Theme 3” and “Tutorial Theme”)
- “Login Theme”
- “Trans-Hub Incursion”
- “Blackwater Harvester Combat”
- “Login Theme 1”
- “Rescue Mission 4”
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox: Undertale (“Once Upon a Time”), Assasin’s Creed (“Black Flag Shanties”), 8/16-bit soundtracks (“Jungle Fight” from Contra)
- Outro (“Disband Deed” from Wurm Online)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts