What is this madness? The Battle Bards are taking a daring field trip out of the boundaries of MMO soundtracks to look at some music from MOBAs. Can these battle arenas hold a candle to the sublime scores of their kissing cousins? They can indeed, as this episode proves!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 66 show page
Episode 66 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Demacia Rising” from League of Legends and “Class 5 Leviathan” from Infinite Crisis)
- “Tidecaller” from League of Legends
- “Promise (Gaslight Batman’s Theme)” from Infinite Crisis
- “The Battle Begins” from Heroes of the Storm
- “Quinn and Valor” from League of Legends
- “This Fight is Mine” from Infinite Crisis
- “Norse Theme” from SMITE
- “Lulu and Shaco’s Quirky Encounter” from League of Legends
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox (feat. “Meet Tiki and Mermaid” from Dragon’s Crown, “Main Theme” from Arkham City, and “Player Music 1” from Asheron’s Call 2)
- Outro (feat. “The Curse of the Sad Mummy” from League of Legends)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts