When an MMO player gets cozy in his or her in-game home, the sound is as essential to the ambiance as the decor. Not every game creates special music for player housing, but enough do that it’s attracted the Battle Bards to take a closer look at the topic. Housing music and collectible tracks? It’s starting to pick up momentum in MMOs, and Battle Bards is on the forefront of the revolution!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 68 show page
Episode 68 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Free 2 Party” from WildStar and “Chrono Trigger’s Millenial Fair” from Trove)
- “A Golden Field (Exile’s Housing Theme)” from WildStar
- “Karazhan Music Roll” from World of Warcraft
- “Pernon Residential” from Aion
- “Autumn Ale” from Lord of the Rings Online
- “Home Sweet Home” from RuneScape
- “Where the Hearth Is” from FFXIV
- “Hammerknell Fortress Music Box” from RIFT
- Jukebox (feat. “Echoes of a Zephyr” from FFXI, “Seaskape” from Splatoon, “Exploration” from Star Trek Online)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts