It’s May? Already? Inconceivable!
I’m actually pretty excited for this month, as my wife and I are going on a cruise for my 40th birthday (May 31st, start shopping now!). I just need to take a break and get away for a bit — from jobs, from kids, from the routine. Recharge. Because of this break, I’ll have a week less of gaming than otherwise, so here’s what I’m looking at accomplishing this month:
- The Secret World: I want to go through the last quest of Issue 12, all of Issue 13, and the upcoming Issue 14 on my high level character. I always feel like she should be through all of the content to date. After that, keep plugging away at City of the Sun God on my playthrough character. Would be great to get to Transylvania by June.
- Chrono Trigger: I put this game aside while exercise biking to get into Clash Royale, but I really do want to finish it up, so I’m going to make a point to do that.
- World of Warcraft: I’m still dithering between characters to focus on, mostly my Hunter and Death Knight. I’m leaning toward the latter but keep dying a little too much in heroics for my comfort. Want to make progress in getting through Draenor so that by July I’ll be focused on going back to earlier zones and farming them for outfit pieces. No matter what, I’m sure I could jump into Legion with either of these characters on day one, unless of course I active/roll up a different character and have to get that toon to 100.
- LOTRO: As I said this morning, I want to fully catch up in the epic book by the end of the week so that I can put the game aside until the next epic is released.
- Diablo III: I did create a character for season 6, but to be honest I don’t know when I’ll have the time to play it. Would like to finish a season for once, tho!