Get out on the dance floor and boogie down with the Battle Bards! Today the bards look for — believe it or not — electronic dance music in MMO soundtracks. Yes, it exists, and yes, it’s all over the map. So strap in for a tub-thumping, rave-inducing episode that does skew to the goofy and surreal at times.
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes
- Follow Battle Bards on Stitcher
- Follow Battle Bards on Player.FM
- Episode 75 show page
Episode 75 show notes
- Intro (feat. “Club Tracks” from Anarchy Online and “Club 47” from Star Trek Online)
- “Free to Dance” from WildStar
- “Lords of Verminion Theme” from FFXIV
- “Sunset Tracer” from Tree of Savior
- “Pocket D Themes” from City of Heroes
- “Involute” from Granada Espada
- “Robo Factory Theme” from The Sims Online
- “Stratus” from The Matrix Online
- Which one did we like best?
- Jukebox picks: “Floating Sky” from Trove, “Peaceful Hills” from Portal Knights, and “Wet Hands” from Minecraft
- Outro (“Mission Complete” from Spiral Knights)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Special thanks to Tesh for the Battle Bards logo!
- Battle Bards is part of The Gaming and Entertainment Network of podcasts