We’re only a few days in to this year’s Newbie Blogger Initiative and already we’re seeing some blogs out there start up and others looking for widespread support. So do me a solid and check these out!
- Just East of West: He’s on the verge of MMO burnout but writing anyway as he’s looking to get that old spark back.
- Pleasant Gamer: An example of a dormant blog coming back, hopefully to flourish under the NBI support network.
- The Wild Core Chronicle: A space fantasy adventure
- I’m Not Squishy: This blog will chronicle my adventures through my backlog and serve as a platform to write about my unyielding love for MMOs, RPGs, and video games of every flavor.
- Shadowz Gaming Blog: I am able to become anyone I want online and not have to worry about the backlash from how society acts towards females. Even though contrary to what anyone says yes women do play video games , and some are extremely damn right good at it.