Looking Back at August
For the most part, I think I did pretty well advancing my August goals. I did two chapters in SWTOR, got a lot of stuff done in World of Warcraft, gave The Secret World a little bit of time, and even overshot my goal of level 60 on my RIFT Cleric by getting her to 65. On the other hand, WildStar remained abandoned that month, I didn’t try out any other new MMOs, and I only got a mission or two done in STO.
- Enjoy World of Warcraft: Legion with no ultimate goal. Just take my time, have fun, see what there is to see. Stick with one character during it.
- Finish Delta Rising in Star Trek Online. That just needs to get done and I’m crazy of an admiral enough to do it.
- Start getting into RIFT’s Planetouched Wilds. Don’t have to beat it all, just go in, see what there is to see, and try to gear up a little bit.
- Install Dreamfall Chapters. I really need to play this.
- Finish Chrono Trigger playthrough on my iPad.
I expect Legion to take up a lot of time so I’m not going to load the month down with unreasonable expectations. I did pick up a cheap copy of ESO (my old one was given away), and I have Shroud of the Avatar, WildStar, and The Secret World on standby. We need a new issue for that last one!