“Magic can be ANYthing!”
The forces of magic run deep within MMORPGs, casting shadows of wonder wherever we look — and listen. In today’s show, Syl sparks a musical revolution as her fellow Bards struggle to rise to the challenge of defining what, exactly, constitutes a “magical” track and evokes that particular feeling. Did we nail it? You’ll have to join us for the journey to find out!
- Intro (feat. “The Magic Shop” from PlaneShift and “The Magic Forest” from LEGO Universe)
- “Ethereal” from Lord of Ultima/Ultima X Odyssey
- “Crystal Castle” from Fiesta Online
- “The Fortuneteller” from The Secret World
- “All Out of Breadcrumbs” from WildStar
- “Lost in a Spiderweb’s Beauty” from Dungeons and Dragons Online
- “Garangdol Plains” from ArcheAge
- “The Elven Prophecy” from Runes of Magic
- Which one did we like the best?
- Jukebox Picks: “The Calm” from The Binding of Isaac Rebirth, “Kingsmouth Ahead” from The Secret World, and “Santa Monica” from Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines
- Outro (feat. “Magic Undergrowth” from Trove)
- Email the Battle Bards!
- Follow Battle Bards on iTunes, Stitcher,Player.FM , Google Play and Pocket Casts!
- Find more podcasts at The Gaming and Entertainment Network!