May in review
- Semi-retired from World of Warcraft (I think? Probably?) due to burnout and a lack of compelling endgame content
- Played through most of Dreamfall Chapters, an adventure game from ex-Funcom devs
- In LOTRO, I continued the Bingo Boffin quest line from Trollshaws through Lothlorien. I also kept up with doing at least one weekly scavenger hunt card.
- I did a whopping ONE new chapter in SWTOR. It was fun, but I have a hard time compelling myself to sit down and just play for some reason.
- Weirdly, I spent more time playing KOTOR 2 than SWTOR. Having a lot of fun with the retro series there being a total dark side ex-Jedi.
- Spent a bunch of time in Guild Wars 2, finished the personal story on my Engineer and made good progress in Season 2 of the living story.
- On mobile, I tooled around with Love You To Bits, Dungeon Boss, and Battleheart Legacy
June’s gaming goals
- Going to dip back into FFXIV and see if I can get into the story and have some fun healing. It’s going to have to earn my subscription past that, but it can’t hurt, especially with the excitement over the expansion.
- Log into The Secret World to spend my Funcom points and say goodbye to my characters
- Will be there on day one of Secret World Legends to roll up Yeti once more and hopefully start a long and satisfying journey
- Finish the Bingo Boffin quest line in Lord of the Rings Online. Also will do the weekly anniversary scavenger hunt quest throughout the month.
- Finish Season 2 of Guild Wars 2’s living story with my Engineer and start in on Heart of Thorns
- Finish Dreamfall Chapters and write a review on it