June in review
- This past month I was all over the place trying to figure out what I wanted to play this summer and finding it hard to establish a firm rotation of games.
- Among the games I dabbled in were Dungeons and Dragons Online, FFXIV, Elder Scrolls Online, Neverwinter, RIFT, and Guild Wars 2. Yeah. I had issues.
- I wrapped up the 10th anniversary quests in LOTRO and progressed some more in the Bingo Boffin chain. I also rolled up a new Captain, don’t ask me why.
- I finished up Dreamfall Chapters, felt ultimately unsatisfied with it.
- I enjoyed Sims 4 on a very casual basis.
- It was a chaotic month, so not a lot of retro gaming time, but I did log in one or two KOTOR 2 sessions. Probably take me the rest of the year at this rate. Apologies in advance.
- I said goodbye to The Secret World and spend all of my remaining currency on outfits. In the final days of the month, I rolled up a new Templar in Secret World Legends and began the journey anew.
July’s gaming goals
- As I said yesterday, I really want to settle down with just three MMOs for the remainder of summer without further distractions and wanderings.
- In LOTRO, I keep saying this, but I really do want to finish up the Bingo Boffin questline. I don’t know what I’ll do with my Lore-master after that, but I do have a baby Captain who could use some love.
- As for Secret World Legends, I’d be pretty happy if I made good headway through Solomon Island. If I finish Savage Coast by the end of the month, great, Blue Mountain, perfect.
- World of Warcraft will always be there, and I feel that I owe it to myself to get outside of that comfort zone and devote a couple of months (at least) to Elder Scrolls Online. No huge goals here other than figuring out the game, leveling up, and working through Morrowind. Oh! And decking out my one-room prison cell-slash-house.
- There are no new PC games on the horizon, but on the mobile scene I definitely want to check out the new Futurama game and the Galaxy of Pen and Paper!