Since it’s Thanksgiving today, I always find it appropriate to take time to assess the blessings in my life and give sincere thanks for them. In the interest of this blog, here are 10 things I’m thankful for when it comes to MMOs:
- I’m thankful that I’m still working with the excellent people over at Massively OP (and that the site is still alive and flying after all these years)!
- I’m thankful for the wonderful guildies that I have across my MMOs who keep me connected to the human element and entertained with good conversation and activities.
- I’m thankful that I’m this excited about and having fun with Lord of the Rings Online, thanks to a return to the game and the new progression servers.
- I’m thankful that there are upcoming MMOs, such as Torchlight Frontiers and Ashes of Creation, that have me hopeful about the future of the genre.
- I’m thankful for MMO bloggers who share their own perspectives and thoughts ever day and give me something new to think about.
- I’m thankful for a Fallout online game, imperfect as it may be. It’s still more than I could have hoped for after so long.
- I’m thankful for my Dungeons and Dragons Online weekly group that’s taken me on a whirlwind tour of this unique MMO’s instances.
- I’m thankful for awesome MMO music and the crew at Battle Bards that talks about it with me every other week.
- I’m thankful for player housing. I just really like player housing. Have I expressed that enough lately?
- I’m thankful for a diverse playing field that offers so many interesting choices and options that burnout is a thing of the past for me.
What are you thankful for today when it comes to MMOs?